On this page you will find detailed information regarding upcoming performances and other professional appearances.
24 August - 9 September CMNZ tour with Bella Hristova
Bella is a magnificent violinist and, like me, a Beethoven fanatic. We will be playing the 10 Beethoven violin sonatas in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. We will also play single programmes in Havelock North, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Dunedin and Nelson.
- 24 August Havelock North, Blyth Performing Arts Centre 7.30pm
- 25 August New Plymouth, Theatre Royal 5.30pm
- 27 August Palmerston North, Globe Theatre 5.00pm
- 28 August to 1 September Wellington, Renouf Foyer, MFC 12.00pm each day (lunchtime series)
- 1,2,3 September Christchurch, The Piano 7.30pm, 2.00pm, 5.00pm (Yes, we play Wellington and Christchurch on the same day…risky!)
- 5 September Dunedin, Glenroy Auditorium 7.30pm
- 6 September Nelson, School of Music 7.30pm
- 8,9 September Auckland, Town Hall 7.30pm, 3.00pm/7.30pm
September 29 - 31 Martinborough Music Festival
Three days of concerts make up the inaugural Martinborough Music Festival. All concerts are in the St.Andrew's Church Hall, Dublin Street, Martinborough. I'm in three of them.
- Friday 29 September, 7.00pm A solo recital of music by Bach, Satie and Schubert.
- Saturday 30 September, 2.00pm With Zephyr Wind Quintet - the Mozart quintet for piano and winds.
- Saturday 30 September, 7.00pm With the Martinborough Festival Quartet - the Brahms piano quintet.
Go to martinboroughmusicfestival.co.nz for more information and to purchase tickets. See you there.